Fall 2015Scanned lecture notes from a presentation I gave on symplectic geometry.
Spring 2013A short piece I wrote on the optico-mechanical analogy I wrote for the high school physics team.
- A small text-generation language I wrote in Haskell
- A blog which I built with Yesod. Also taught me acid-state.
- A web app which suggest mix drinks based on what ingredients you have available. Written in Haskell.
- A brainfuck interpreter I wrote to demonstrate monadic parser combinators and recursion schemes.
- A command-line tool written as a replacement to 'du', with an emphasis on parallelism and ergonomics.
- An Idris library for type-safe permutations.
- A Haskell library for computing continued fractions and rational approximations.
- A command-line tool to count lines of source code, written in ATS
Spring 2013Ricci and Levi-Civita's treatise on their invention of tensor calculus, translated from the original French.
Summer 2016Excerpt from The Fifteen Joys of Marriage, a 15th century French satire. Translated from Middle French.
Summer 2016A few Anglo-Saxon riddles, translated into French from Old English.
- A reference which contains many proofs from the calculus of variations, including the correct generalization of Noether's theorem for a field dependent on higher order derivatives.
Summer 2012A paper from a summer research project I did in high school simulating the electrocaloric effect in a ceramic.
Spring 2018A literate program demonstrating how to enforce memory safety with linear types in Haskell.
- Ethernet packet transmission on an FPGA