Fall 2015Scanned lecture notes from a presentation I gave on symplectic geometry.
Spring 2013A short piece I wrote on the optico-mechanical analogy I wrote for the high school physics team.
- Generalized El-Gamal cipher in Idris
- A small text-generation language I wrote in Haskell
- A web app which suggests mix drinks based on what ingredients you have available, written in Haskell.
- A command-line tool written as a replacement to 'du'.
- Idris library for type-safe permutations.
- Haskell bindings to libarchive.
- A command-line tool to count lines of source code, written in ATS
- Perceptual hashing in J
- Matrix arithmetic in Idris
- Levenshtein edit distance in ATS
- Performant perceptual hashing library written in Haskell
- Combinatorial and number theoretic functions in ATS, with Haskell bindings.
- Combinatorial functions in Egison
- Number theoretic functions in Egison
Spring 2013Ricci and Levi-Civita's treatise on their invention of tensor calculus, translated from the original French.
Summer 2016Excerpt from The Fifteen Joys of Marriage, a 15th century French satire. Translated from Middle French.
Summer 2016A few Anglo-Saxon riddles, translated into French from Old English.
Spring 2021A tutorial on compiler backends.
- A reference which contains many proofs from the calculus of variations, including the correct generalization of Noether's theorem for a field dependent on higher order derivatives.
Summer 2012A paper from a summer research project I did in high school simulating the electrocaloric effect in a ceramic.
Spring 2018A literate program demonstrating how to enforce memory safety with linear types in Haskell.
- Ethernet packet transmission on an FPGA